top of page

contact us

While we at Trod Nossel Productions are always looking for new talent to discover and produce, our roster for writers and artists is temporarily closed to new submissions. Unfortunately, we cannot accept physical or digital copies of your work at this time.  If you're interested in getting in touch with us, please check our FAQ section prior to sending your inquiry. If your question is not answered there please send us a message using the form below.

Connecticut Office

10 George St.

Wallingford, CT  06492

Nashville Office

1900 Church St., Suite 300,

Nashville, TN  37203

Telephone Drawing - Contact Us

(203) 269-4465 Trod Nossel

(203) 265-0010 Miracle Concerts

Thank You for Your Message!

bottom of page